18-02-2019, 07:59 PM
Hi Jac
Well done on getting it working, great result.
I too find the video decoder difficult, but doable.
The Hedghog project folder on my computer is fairly large at 12.5 MB in size.
I am putting together a folder of files for the project that will be only a fraction of this and so easier to distribute. In this folder the project will not have been compiled. As after compilation the size of the project grows considerably.
When I have it ready I will post here.
Hi Jeffrey
Thanks for taking a look at the VHDL. I will change that as per your recommendation. As the output of the adder eventually ends up been written to the time redistribution memory I just need to adjust its write enable to compensate for the added delay.
Another thing I probably should do is to pipe line the over sampler multipliers. I had meant to do it but it left my mind.
Frank
Well done on getting it working, great result.
I too find the video decoder difficult, but doable.
The Hedghog project folder on my computer is fairly large at 12.5 MB in size.
I am putting together a folder of files for the project that will be only a fraction of this and so easier to distribute. In this folder the project will not have been compiled. As after compilation the size of the project grows considerably.
When I have it ready I will post here.
Hi Jeffrey
Thanks for taking a look at the VHDL. I will change that as per your recommendation. As the output of the adder eventually ends up been written to the time redistribution memory I just need to adjust its write enable to compensate for the added delay.
Another thing I probably should do is to pipe line the over sampler multipliers. I had meant to do it but it left my mind.
Frank







