23-10-2018, 10:32 PM
Hi Doz
Welcome to the forums. tell us more about the converter you built in the 80's it sounds interesting. The FPGA boards are great value. Before this project I had only done PIC programing and it did take a while to get my head around hardware programing. it needs a different way of thinking. I cant recommend FPGA's highly enough they are really wonderful devices. If you are thinking of getting into FPGA programing you could do worse than reading through this thread, Jeffrey gives some great lessons in it.
Best of luck with your build any questions just ask.
Frank
Welcome to the forums. tell us more about the converter you built in the 80's it sounds interesting. The FPGA boards are great value. Before this project I had only done PIC programing and it did take a while to get my head around hardware programing. it needs a different way of thinking. I cant recommend FPGA's highly enough they are really wonderful devices. If you are thinking of getting into FPGA programing you could do worse than reading through this thread, Jeffrey gives some great lessons in it.
Best of luck with your build any questions just ask.
Frank







