26-02-2017, 09:01 PM
Hi Jeffery
I agree with you about not assuming but in the absence of a manual all I can do is proceed with caution.
A couple of photos of the progress so far. The photos are from a simple interpolater where the discarded line is split 50:50 between the adjacent kept lines.
The discarded line is divided by 2, by right shifting it and discarding the LSB, it and the kept line is then fed to an adder. Because each successive discarded line is on a alternate FIFO a multiplexer is used to control which line is the one divided by 2. After interpolating another adder is used to insert the sync pulses.
Frank
I agree with you about not assuming but in the absence of a manual all I can do is proceed with caution.
A couple of photos of the progress so far. The photos are from a simple interpolater where the discarded line is split 50:50 between the adjacent kept lines.
The discarded line is divided by 2, by right shifting it and discarding the LSB, it and the kept line is then fed to an adder. Because each successive discarded line is on a alternate FIFO a multiplexer is used to control which line is the one divided by 2. After interpolating another adder is used to insert the sync pulses.
Frank







