07-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Hi Gents, some more assistance please.
I've been asked to use an MG radio cassette with auto reverse with some fairground equipment to get a continuous loop effect.
The radio supplied is a VDO unit 22DC597/60E and it looks unused.
The rover group part number is XQD 101710XXX, also RG597W11003519
It has the usual rectangular 16 pin connector on the rear. This is the one I need connection details for.
It also has a small 10 pin male and a 10pin female connector, presumably for the steering wheel remote inputs.
Many thanks, Ed
I've been asked to use an MG radio cassette with auto reverse with some fairground equipment to get a continuous loop effect.
The radio supplied is a VDO unit 22DC597/60E and it looks unused.
The rover group part number is XQD 101710XXX, also RG597W11003519
It has the usual rectangular 16 pin connector on the rear. This is the one I need connection details for.
It also has a small 10 pin male and a 10pin female connector, presumably for the steering wheel remote inputs.
Many thanks, Ed







