17-11-2012, 05:39 PM
They just seem to be getting smaller....
http://www.radiolaguy.com/Showcase/Porta...ntBlvd.htm
Lawrence.
http://www.radiolaguy.com/Showcase/Porta...ntBlvd.htm
Lawrence.
|
Neat little Valve Radio
|
|
17-11-2012, 05:39 PM
They just seem to be getting smaller....
http://www.radiolaguy.com/Showcase/Porta...ntBlvd.htm Lawrence.
18-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Beautiful design. Probably cost a few bob when he eventually found one. Not sure I'd like to have to work on it though.
Cheers, John
Time flies like an arrow, fruitflies like a banana!
07-03-2013, 06:37 PM
I saw a tiny mains (US) MW white bakelite valve set in a market in Vienna it was about 6w x 3dx 4h inches really packed and without a rear panel, looked a real nightmare to work on. Interest flagged when the guy said 250Euros. I don't rememer the make but It was something I had never heard of and the shape was reminiscent of some crystal sets (1Valvers) from the early 60s.
Cheers Mike |
| Users browsing this thread: |
| 1 Guest(s) |