13-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Had a very good weekend for acquiring some things I've wanted for some time, all on ebay.
Basically I'm always on the lookout for Clarke & Smith stuff and picked up an AM/FM 88/12 and a 959 portable. Both in really good condition and the 88/12 was even local ! The 959 is quite rare and I can't wait to see it ! Unfortunately neither was cheap but Clarke & Smith stuff is so scarce that I had to take the opportunity while it was there.
Will post some pix soon.
Basically I'm always on the lookout for Clarke & Smith stuff and picked up an AM/FM 88/12 and a 959 portable. Both in really good condition and the 88/12 was even local ! The 959 is quite rare and I can't wait to see it ! Unfortunately neither was cheap but Clarke & Smith stuff is so scarce that I had to take the opportunity while it was there.
Will post some pix soon.







