02-10-2020, 11:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2020, 11:29 AM by peter scott.)
https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/show...ost1294760
Hi all , I have a vintage bush valve radio that's had some major issues. It worked perfectly but there was frizzle sound and electrical smell I put it off as soon as it happened but I fear it's completely broken valves or internal components etc. I am based in Glasgow and am looking for suggestions to someone who works on this type of radio .
Thanks
Zach
https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/atta...tid=216823&d=1601635962
Hi all , I have a vintage bush valve radio that's had some major issues. It worked perfectly but there was frizzle sound and electrical smell I put it off as soon as it happened but I fear it's completely broken valves or internal components etc. I am based in Glasgow and am looking for suggestions to someone who works on this type of radio .
Thanks
Zach
https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/atta...tid=216823&d=1601635962







