02-09-2020, 08:21 PM
I was never a prolific poster on this Forum but I have been almost entirely absent for almost 3 years now.
We started rebuilding our home and extending it at the same time I won't bore you with the details but a 6 month build was almost 2 years and we are not finished yet we have been are back living in our home for the last 12 months. We were living in a building site for 3 months then completely out of out house for more than 16 months.
Covid has played its part in forcing me to work from home more often fortunately part of the build was a separate purpose built office.
So it's likely within the next two years I will be selling my flat in Poole and almost 200 sets will have to be rehomed here in Exeter.
So now I am trying to start to enjoy at least a bit of leisure time again.
I have enjoyed reading the tales of Electric and Hybrid vehicles amongst other things. I have been driving a Plug in Hybrid for 2 years now.
I must say my experience has been better than many.
I have a few little projects on the go mostly concerned with Cossor sets.
For those that don't already know most Cossor Equipment including service info can be found at www.cossor.co.uk
Always looking to fill the gaps!
Cheers
Mike T
We started rebuilding our home and extending it at the same time I won't bore you with the details but a 6 month build was almost 2 years and we are not finished yet we have been are back living in our home for the last 12 months. We were living in a building site for 3 months then completely out of out house for more than 16 months.
Covid has played its part in forcing me to work from home more often fortunately part of the build was a separate purpose built office.
So it's likely within the next two years I will be selling my flat in Poole and almost 200 sets will have to be rehomed here in Exeter.
So now I am trying to start to enjoy at least a bit of leisure time again.
I have enjoyed reading the tales of Electric and Hybrid vehicles amongst other things. I have been driving a Plug in Hybrid for 2 years now.
I must say my experience has been better than many.
I have a few little projects on the go mostly concerned with Cossor sets.
For those that don't already know most Cossor Equipment including service info can be found at www.cossor.co.uk
Always looking to fill the gaps!
Cheers
Mike T


It's rare and desirable






