29-01-2014, 11:57 PM
Good Evening to all, firstly my apologies for posting my first three posts other than in this section of the forum. I'm here now though and while my own restoration skills are insignificant in the company of most of the names that I recognise from other fora that cover similar and related subject matter, I occasionally see things clearly - though equally, the dysphasia that is part of my neurological affliction can make some of the things I say seem rather odd from outside of my own mind - so will try to post only when I'm not having one of those wretched "foggy" days.
Main interests are the products of the Hacker Brothers, European sets with FM such as my much loved and gorgeous sounding Graetz Super Page and portable record players such as my Hacker Rambler and the Dynatron Safari radiogram.
I also have a fondness for the vulgar excesses of the late 1970s-early 1980s "Ghetto blaster" type of device though, in my defence, my preferred one of those does come with the Bang & Olufsen label adorning its svelte yet ridiculously heavy cabinet and not a stupidly overblown "PMPO" output claim to be seen.
Cheerio for now,
I hope you'll allow me to come back some time soon!
Cheers,
John
Main interests are the products of the Hacker Brothers, European sets with FM such as my much loved and gorgeous sounding Graetz Super Page and portable record players such as my Hacker Rambler and the Dynatron Safari radiogram.
I also have a fondness for the vulgar excesses of the late 1970s-early 1980s "Ghetto blaster" type of device though, in my defence, my preferred one of those does come with the Bang & Olufsen label adorning its svelte yet ridiculously heavy cabinet and not a stupidly overblown "PMPO" output claim to be seen.
Cheerio for now,
I hope you'll allow me to come back some time soon!
Cheers,
John
John










