23-07-2020, 02:32 PM
Oh, and the straight telescopic whip is 16 cm on the remaining base part.
I have the plastic shaft slightly reduced on the volume control/switch and the old knob fitted.
Strong station on OC1, maybe Radio China. The signal generator feeds at that point on scale at 13MHz approx and 12MHz approx. Or was it 12 MHz and 11 MHz?
Next a full alignment on all four bands, once I decide which is the correct tuning point on SW. I decided the pointer must line at edge of scale with tuner fully meshed.
I have the plastic shaft slightly reduced on the volume control/switch and the old knob fitted.
Strong station on OC1, maybe Radio China. The signal generator feeds at that point on scale at 13MHz approx and 12MHz approx. Or was it 12 MHz and 11 MHz?
Next a full alignment on all four bands, once I decide which is the correct tuning point on SW. I decided the pointer must line at edge of scale with tuner fully meshed.








