06-10-2023, 11:00 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2023, 11:02 PM by Murphyv310.)
Hi Michael.
I'd keep the FT-818 if I could but the idea was to part finance the FT-991A, obviously I'll keep it if no sale, I'd rather get the use of it if no sale than give it away for a low price, may consider it as a mobile radio.
Funny thing about the FT-991A is it has Medium Wave on the band selection screen, a very good receiver too on MW.
I'd keep the FT-818 if I could but the idea was to part finance the FT-991A, obviously I'll keep it if no sale, I'd rather get the use of it if no sale than give it away for a low price, may consider it as a mobile radio.
Funny thing about the FT-991A is it has Medium Wave on the band selection screen, a very good receiver too on MW.






