21-04-2023, 08:07 AM
Hi
I have a Lidl weather station with radio controlled clock, it sets normally within 10 minutes but can take a little longer on occasions. I also have an analogue radio controlled clock, the hands whizz around for a minute or two then sit at a predetermined time untill the real time synchronises with hands, deadly accurate and occasionally resets over night. I've heard the older clocks actually work better than the modern ones.
I have a Lidl weather station with radio controlled clock, it sets normally within 10 minutes but can take a little longer on occasions. I also have an analogue radio controlled clock, the hands whizz around for a minute or two then sit at a predetermined time untill the real time synchronises with hands, deadly accurate and occasionally resets over night. I've heard the older clocks actually work better than the modern ones.






