08-04-2023, 12:42 PM
I sometimes think that these email providers are not the ones to be policing it as they are also in a good position to provide potential customers. Conflicts of interests. With my Microsoft email I recently attempted to agressively reduce the spam and ended up with things being 10 times as bad. I do wonder as Microsoft should know far more about their systems than anyone but I have several email accounts and my Microsoft one is the worst by orders of magnitude. That said, I did see online that they have had an increased problem with it recently.
In answer, the only way I have found is to change provider, although maybe if you paid for their premium service it would work better? Not a route for me though.
Tracy
In answer, the only way I have found is to change provider, although maybe if you paid for their premium service it would work better? Not a route for me though.
Tracy







