OK thanks
the output valve is a triode HL210 I have -3 Volts on the grid and 3 mA anode current and I am not driving the grid positive, I do not have that much on it so if I go for ra then I should be looking 18 to 23 K Ohm.
If I try the LP2 i would need around 9.7 K Ohm.
I won the transformer on Ebay when it arrives it has taps for 4, 8.6 and 15 K Ohms so gives me something to play with and see which one gives a better output for the two valves.
Adrian
the output valve is a triode HL210 I have -3 Volts on the grid and 3 mA anode current and I am not driving the grid positive, I do not have that much on it so if I go for ra then I should be looking 18 to 23 K Ohm.
If I try the LP2 i would need around 9.7 K Ohm.
I won the transformer on Ebay when it arrives it has taps for 4, 8.6 and 15 K Ohms so gives me something to play with and see which one gives a better output for the two valves.
Adrian
Learning as I go!
Youtube EF91 Valve
Youtube EF91 Valve







