13-10-2021, 03:51 PM
Hi Adam and Trevor
It is a bit of a dilemma to know what to do with the extra amplifier. If it wasn't there so long it would be an easier choice. But it does look to have been there for a large part of its life.
The same goes for the cabinet. I would think that it has been altered for the larger part of its working life. Do I leave as is and try and find a magnifier like the one fitted or restore back to original.
At least I don't have to make those decisions for a long time yet.
Frank
It is a bit of a dilemma to know what to do with the extra amplifier. If it wasn't there so long it would be an easier choice. But it does look to have been there for a large part of its life.
The same goes for the cabinet. I would think that it has been altered for the larger part of its working life. Do I leave as is and try and find a magnifier like the one fitted or restore back to original.
At least I don't have to make those decisions for a long time yet.
Frank







