08-10-2021, 08:06 PM
Hello Trevor.
The EHT unit I built for the home made TV came from one of the television circuits in PT and in the Television Circuits, there was also a RF style osc/EHT unit with tuned plate tuned grid single valve unit that I looked at, is that the type of thing you mention?
I believe I should have details of the projection EHT in another book and I will have a loot at that.
For SSTV using the 5FP7 I would be happy with a maximum of 4 to 5KV.
I hope to play coil winding again over weekend and have a go at a deflection coil set.
Adrian
The EHT unit I built for the home made TV came from one of the television circuits in PT and in the Television Circuits, there was also a RF style osc/EHT unit with tuned plate tuned grid single valve unit that I looked at, is that the type of thing you mention?
I believe I should have details of the projection EHT in another book and I will have a loot at that.
For SSTV using the 5FP7 I would be happy with a maximum of 4 to 5KV.
I hope to play coil winding again over weekend and have a go at a deflection coil set.
Adrian
Learning as I go!
Youtube EF91 Valve
Youtube EF91 Valve







