10-09-2021, 02:56 PM
Hello Peter,
The mains capacitors were replaced as well as others around the video and frame and line stages. Trying to think what else I did after that video was originally posted in Feb. I changed the CRT for a better one in May, also did the alignment for the phase osc alignment.
I believe C55 was also replaced with a film style 1000 Volt one when I did caps C45 and C66 in the same area as it would have been a paper one, but I can happily do it again.
I just need to get the work area back, I use the lads bedroom when he is at University and he is at home at present.
I still have to get any isolation transformer so I could use with a scope, I will generally not remove the earth on my scope.
When I get chance I will post another picture as it is now. I think the last images taken from it in June were these: -
Still ringing.
Adrian
The mains capacitors were replaced as well as others around the video and frame and line stages. Trying to think what else I did after that video was originally posted in Feb. I changed the CRT for a better one in May, also did the alignment for the phase osc alignment.
I believe C55 was also replaced with a film style 1000 Volt one when I did caps C45 and C66 in the same area as it would have been a paper one, but I can happily do it again.
I just need to get the work area back, I use the lads bedroom when he is at University and he is at home at present.
I still have to get any isolation transformer so I could use with a scope, I will generally not remove the earth on my scope.
When I get chance I will post another picture as it is now. I think the last images taken from it in June were these: -
Still ringing.
Adrian
Learning as I go!
Youtube EF91 Valve
Youtube EF91 Valve







