23-03-2021, 02:34 PM
Yes, I can understand this. I sold my old boxed Oric 1 and 48k Sinclair Spectrum quite a while back for more that I originally paid for them.
I do think that old PC equipment, especially a unit itself such a laptop, doesn't have any value now as they have been far exceeded. I will offer some components that I believe will be useful such as 1TB hard drives (are they?) but they really old stuff will be on its why to the local Council recycling centre (and probably still end up in landfill!).
Best Regards
I do think that old PC equipment, especially a unit itself such a laptop, doesn't have any value now as they have been far exceeded. I will offer some components that I believe will be useful such as 1TB hard drives (are they?) but they really old stuff will be on its why to the local Council recycling centre (and probably still end up in landfill!).
Best Regards
if all else fails...read the instructions!







