20-11-2020, 04:19 PM
I hope you haven't damaged them during removal. While they are fine if left alone they are not very robut mechanically.
On the subject of photos, when doing a repair or restoration take lots of them. Before, during and after. They solve a lot of memory problems. I also print a fresh copy of service data so I can scrawl notes to my hearts content. If I'm changing a few (or a lot in the case of a TV) capacitors I'll mark them off with a highlighter as I do them.
On the subject of photos, when doing a repair or restoration take lots of them. Before, during and after. They solve a lot of memory problems. I also print a fresh copy of service data so I can scrawl notes to my hearts content. If I'm changing a few (or a lot in the case of a TV) capacitors I'll mark them off with a highlighter as I do them.
www.borinsky.co.uk Jeffrey Borinsky www.becg.tv







