06-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Just to complete the story, this was the other radio in Friday's sale which fetched £60:-
[attachment=1915]
That was twice what I'd left on commission and I can't say I'm sorry not to have got it, especially after my other acquisitions.
Just in case anybody is wondering I have no connection with this auction house and it would in fact he in my personal interests to keep my trap shut rather than generate interest and push the prices up!
There are no more junk sales until July so my wallet can recover a bit before then.
- Joe
[attachment=1915]
That was twice what I'd left on commission and I can't say I'm sorry not to have got it, especially after my other acquisitions.
Just in case anybody is wondering I have no connection with this auction house and it would in fact he in my personal interests to keep my trap shut rather than generate interest and push the prices up!
There are no more junk sales until July so my wallet can recover a bit before then.
- Joe






