28-10-2020, 11:22 AM
Round our way, if the parcel is with Hermes you are very lucky indeed if it even arrives, regardless of condition. The village Facebook page is full of complaints - non-delivery, damaged, chucked over hedges, wrong addresses - been like that all year.
They are simply the worst of the worst, plus their so-called "customer service" is at best incompetent and at worst simply non-existent.
In the last three months I've had three non-deliveries out of three packages. I've lodged complaints about all three. It's taken up to three weeks for them to respond to an email (if they respond at all). None of the packages was found.
Last year I had a major row with them over a smart PDU for my workshop - a 6" long IP-enabled unit from Liebert - very expensive bit of kit normally used in the backs of datacentre cabinets.
Over many weeks they repeatedly claimed they'd delivered it. They faked photos and signatures, claimed then that I had lost it and then to cap it all, weeks later quietly delivered it back to the vendor's warehouse. They lie all the time (in my opinion).
Avoid at all costs.
Edit: as a moderator, I may have to delete my own post !!
They are simply the worst of the worst, plus their so-called "customer service" is at best incompetent and at worst simply non-existent.
In the last three months I've had three non-deliveries out of three packages. I've lodged complaints about all three. It's taken up to three weeks for them to respond to an email (if they respond at all). None of the packages was found.
Last year I had a major row with them over a smart PDU for my workshop - a 6" long IP-enabled unit from Liebert - very expensive bit of kit normally used in the backs of datacentre cabinets.
Over many weeks they repeatedly claimed they'd delivered it. They faked photos and signatures, claimed then that I had lost it and then to cap it all, weeks later quietly delivered it back to the vendor's warehouse. They lie all the time (in my opinion).
Avoid at all costs.
Edit: as a moderator, I may have to delete my own post !!
sıʌǝɹq ɐʇıʌ `ɐƃuol sɹɐ
ʞɔıu
ʞɔıu







