25-10-2020, 04:31 PM
Many thanks Amie
When I get a mo I will see if I can send you an mp3 of the noise albeit it might be a bit difficult to do directly through the forum due to the size of data that can be posted.
One thing I have noticed is that my 11 year old Fender Telecaster Thinline 72 reissue is not earthing as well as it should so that isnt helping with any background noise either.
Best Regards
When I get a mo I will see if I can send you an mp3 of the noise albeit it might be a bit difficult to do directly through the forum due to the size of data that can be posted.
One thing I have noticed is that my 11 year old Fender Telecaster Thinline 72 reissue is not earthing as well as it should so that isnt helping with any background noise either.
Best Regards
if all else fails...read the instructions!







