22-10-2020, 04:09 PM
I honestly think that packing an item is common sense.
A few years back I bought 20, 78 rpm records from ebay that came in a cardboard box with not a bit of packing every one was broken. I reported the seller with pictures of the box and records. She retorted that I was a liar and a cheat! No refund or apology. Remember that parcels get thrown about, some operatives are OK but remember they get stick if they don't get through the work and most are terribly paid so its often that parcels are badly handled etc. With this in mind, what you think is enough packing... it isn't, the more the better.
A few years back I bought 20, 78 rpm records from ebay that came in a cardboard box with not a bit of packing every one was broken. I reported the seller with pictures of the box and records. She retorted that I was a liar and a cheat! No refund or apology. Remember that parcels get thrown about, some operatives are OK but remember they get stick if they don't get through the work and most are terribly paid so its often that parcels are badly handled etc. With this in mind, what you think is enough packing... it isn't, the more the better.






