Trevor, don't be put off, the Foundation exam is easy, the hardest part is learning the licence conditions.
If I could get 100% you would get 200%
These current questions I am discussing are from an Intermediate course.
The other thing to bear in mind is this is not an official RSGB course I am practising on. So the way the questions are worded may be not as they should, there are loads of typos in this course.
But it is an easy way for me to learn as I find reading from a book difficult, reading books either send me to sleep or gives me headaches. I think it is the eye movement across a small page when reading that gives me problems.
Its surprising how many countries you can talk to on 10 watts.
Mike
If I could get 100% you would get 200%
These current questions I am discussing are from an Intermediate course.
The other thing to bear in mind is this is not an official RSGB course I am practising on. So the way the questions are worded may be not as they should, there are loads of typos in this course.
But it is an easy way for me to learn as I find reading from a book difficult, reading books either send me to sleep or gives me headaches. I think it is the eye movement across a small page when reading that gives me problems.
Its surprising how many countries you can talk to on 10 watts.
Mike






