23-08-2020, 07:11 PM
Looks like they are using the current-controlled model of transistor operation, rather than the correct voltage control model. No matter...
The input current signal is given, as is the current gain of the transistor, so we know the signal variations in collector current. As we know the load resistor, we can translate that into a voltage.
Happy to expand on all of that, but I know that I often launch into long and detailed explanations that aren't always wanted or necessary, so hopefully that points you in the right direction
The input current signal is given, as is the current gain of the transistor, so we know the signal variations in collector current. As we know the load resistor, we can translate that into a voltage.
Happy to expand on all of that, but I know that I often launch into long and detailed explanations that aren't always wanted or necessary, so hopefully that points you in the right direction







