15-08-2020, 04:17 PM
What do you get pulling mAs through the secondary? Or is the hum cancelling winding passing the signal to the secondary.
Can't check that now as I have connected the HT feed from the rectifier direct to the HT line, C46, ordinary transformer without hum cancelling.
I was thinking my valve may have a screen to anode leak but I only had around 3v on the anode when I checked. 220v on the screen.
I can't see what else could give any signal, told you it was an odd one.
You can understand why I was amazed that it worked at all with the transformer O/C but it did.
Can't check that now as I have connected the HT feed from the rectifier direct to the HT line, C46, ordinary transformer without hum cancelling.
I was thinking my valve may have a screen to anode leak but I only had around 3v on the anode when I checked. 220v on the screen.
I can't see what else could give any signal, told you it was an odd one.
You can understand why I was amazed that it worked at all with the transformer O/C but it did.
Boater Sam.







