Hi Sam
All my Minuets were with brass brights including the PB10FM its just the light reflection, I have never seen a Minuet with chrome brights.
All my ones arrived with at least one bright missing. I made new ones from brass rod.
I didn't think the tuning dial centre bright with the 8 bars in a circle is actually perforated, they are just indentations, filled with black paint, or dirt.
Anyway I am pleased yopu have got your one sorted. What is the tuning like, I wondered if it was a little difficult to tune without a slow mo drive on MW. The PB10FM (the one with the illuminated dial) is a little different as the tuning range on the dial is almost 330 degrees round the dial and setting the tuning was fairly easy.
Mike
All my Minuets were with brass brights including the PB10FM its just the light reflection, I have never seen a Minuet with chrome brights.
All my ones arrived with at least one bright missing. I made new ones from brass rod.
I didn't think the tuning dial centre bright with the 8 bars in a circle is actually perforated, they are just indentations, filled with black paint, or dirt.
Anyway I am pleased yopu have got your one sorted. What is the tuning like, I wondered if it was a little difficult to tune without a slow mo drive on MW. The PB10FM (the one with the illuminated dial) is a little different as the tuning range on the dial is almost 330 degrees round the dial and setting the tuning was fairly easy.
Mike






