20-07-2020, 07:31 AM
Hello.
Thanks.
I think that the B126 was a 90volt battery so I doubt it would have been used in this radio. Possibly a single PP11?
Someone has "fitted" press stud connectors to this set and it had two corroded PP7s, which I'm certain is also wrong. (9volts each)
I haven't tried the set yet but I'm thinking it may have had PP1s (6volts) fitted for those connectors to be in there. Also wrong but possibly survivable if the set should run on 2 × 4.5volts.
I'll have to get a trader sheet for it....
Thanks.
Amie.
Thanks.
I think that the B126 was a 90volt battery so I doubt it would have been used in this radio. Possibly a single PP11?
Someone has "fitted" press stud connectors to this set and it had two corroded PP7s, which I'm certain is also wrong. (9volts each)
I haven't tried the set yet but I'm thinking it may have had PP1s (6volts) fitted for those connectors to be in there. Also wrong but possibly survivable if the set should run on 2 × 4.5volts.
I'll have to get a trader sheet for it....
Thanks.
Amie.






