30-06-2020, 11:53 PM
Many thanks for the update Jeffrey: my recollection is that the (half-inch) Shibaden tape I have is back-coated - so possibly late 1960s / early 1970s?
Along with your own home facilities, the Wireless Museum in Dulwich is somewhere else I am keen to visit when that is possible. In particular am interested to know if they have one or both of the following:
The colour receivers made to view the experimental 405-line NTSC colour transmissions in the UK.
The early dual-standard UK colour receivers (curious what 405 looked like on a shadow-mask tube!)
Regards,
Francis
Along with your own home facilities, the Wireless Museum in Dulwich is somewhere else I am keen to visit when that is possible. In particular am interested to know if they have one or both of the following:
The colour receivers made to view the experimental 405-line NTSC colour transmissions in the UK.
The early dual-standard UK colour receivers (curious what 405 looked like on a shadow-mask tube!)
Regards,
Francis
Francis Niemczyk







