30-06-2020, 08:01 PM
I didn't restore the ex BBC converter but if it's the one I think it is then I know the guy who did. I've worked on the ex BBC converters when we had them at the Vintage Wireless Museum in Dulwich.
I don't have any old VTRs. Just a few odd VHS machines lurking in dark corners. Through the BECG and Paul Marshall I have access to many different VT formats, including Quad but they are all at his place near Lincoln. If the Shibaden 0.5" tape is for the older pre-EIAJ formats it should work on CV2000. If it's for EIAJ format, the coercivity will be too high for the CV2000.
I don't have any old VTRs. Just a few odd VHS machines lurking in dark corners. Through the BECG and Paul Marshall I have access to many different VT formats, including Quad but they are all at his place near Lincoln. If the Shibaden 0.5" tape is for the older pre-EIAJ formats it should work on CV2000. If it's for EIAJ format, the coercivity will be too high for the CV2000.
www.borinsky.co.uk Jeffrey Borinsky www.becg.tv







