30-06-2020, 07:11 PM
Thanks for your kind offer to visit you Jeffrey: perhaps in around a months time then? Can bring along anything that we need. In the meantime have a wonderful and - I'm sure - well-deserved holiday in Devon.
I think you may be the gentleman who found AND restored to operation the ex broadcast 625/405 line converter: the youtube video on it was fascinating - thanks for sharing it.
Lastly - if you don't mind me asking - do you have any of the archive format machines, such as quad or CV2000? I have some blank quad and Shibaden tape stock, both NOS: not sure if the Shibaden tape stock will work on the CV2000 machines?
Best wishes,
Francis
I think you may be the gentleman who found AND restored to operation the ex broadcast 625/405 line converter: the youtube video on it was fascinating - thanks for sharing it.
Lastly - if you don't mind me asking - do you have any of the archive format machines, such as quad or CV2000? I have some blank quad and Shibaden tape stock, both NOS: not sure if the Shibaden tape stock will work on the CV2000 machines?
Best wishes,
Francis
Francis Niemczyk







