20-06-2020, 04:13 PM
Mike.
I wonder if its possible to measure the cut out for the p8 holder? The chassis holes seemed quite big on mine, though the valve holders (paxolin 'cheapo' type) are mounted from the underside. The riveting doesn't look particularly factory done on a couple of them. Maybe they weren't all replaced at the same time, the valves were unlikely to fail simultaneously after all. I'm still unsure if all the valves were one type or the other, I'll measure the cutouts in mine later.
I would think that if the supply of the original valves was hit and miss ER wouldn't faf about with different punches?
Amie.
I wonder if its possible to measure the cut out for the p8 holder? The chassis holes seemed quite big on mine, though the valve holders (paxolin 'cheapo' type) are mounted from the underside. The riveting doesn't look particularly factory done on a couple of them. Maybe they weren't all replaced at the same time, the valves were unlikely to fail simultaneously after all. I'm still unsure if all the valves were one type or the other, I'll measure the cutouts in mine later.
I would think that if the supply of the original valves was hit and miss ER wouldn't faf about with different punches?
Amie.






