09-05-2020, 07:26 PM
Hi Dave, and welcome to the forum.
That manual is also a service manual, albeit one that came from the radio and servicing books. I don’t think it contains anything in the way of user instructions, sadly.
If your manual is a genuine Roberts one, then that would compliment our one nicely. But only upload it if you’re happy with our terms of usage for The Archive (I say that because not everyone is, which is fair enough). Attach it here if you like, and I can move it to The Archive.
Cheers,
Mark
That manual is also a service manual, albeit one that came from the radio and servicing books. I don’t think it contains anything in the way of user instructions, sadly.
If your manual is a genuine Roberts one, then that would compliment our one nicely. But only upload it if you’re happy with our terms of usage for The Archive (I say that because not everyone is, which is fair enough). Attach it here if you like, and I can move it to The Archive.
Cheers,
Mark







