09-05-2020, 05:57 PM
Hi and welcome,
I don't think there's a way without modifying the circuitry. Couldn't find a user manual so I've just been playing with my RCM1 - it's not in regular use and I couldn't remember how it works . Radio and the beeping alarm come on together, and I suppose the idea is that you get woken up no matter what the radio station is broadcasting, or whether the set is tuned to a station at all, then just move the little slider switch to the left if you want to shut off the alarm and carry on listening.
Paul
I don't think there's a way without modifying the circuitry. Couldn't find a user manual so I've just been playing with my RCM1 - it's not in regular use and I couldn't remember how it works . Radio and the beeping alarm come on together, and I suppose the idea is that you get woken up no matter what the radio station is broadcasting, or whether the set is tuned to a station at all, then just move the little slider switch to the left if you want to shut off the alarm and carry on listening.
Paul







