09-01-2020, 07:52 AM
Hello Jeffrey,
Hopefully, next time you visit Cornwall, we can meet. The North coast between Geevor and Bottalack is one of my favourite areas. I occasionally help out at King Edward mine and the industrial archaeology was one of the things which attracted me to Cornwall; I am originally from the Black Country. I haven't had any contact with Lucien for a couple of years, do say hello when you see him. We did try to meet up at the Dorset steam fair a few years ago but it didn't happen.
Rod
Hopefully, next time you visit Cornwall, we can meet. The North coast between Geevor and Bottalack is one of my favourite areas. I occasionally help out at King Edward mine and the industrial archaeology was one of the things which attracted me to Cornwall; I am originally from the Black Country. I haven't had any contact with Lucien for a couple of years, do say hello when you see him. We did try to meet up at the Dorset steam fair a few years ago but it didn't happen.
Rod







