02-11-2019, 01:22 PM
(01-11-2019, 07:57 PM)Trumpetrousers Wrote: Jeffrey, I popped over to your site...Fantastic - Those articles, I have a feeling will keep me up late. I am now looking at the 'How to keep your vintage TV running'.
I had a neighbour who apart from adjusting the tappets on his Ford Escort every weekend swore he was still picking up 405 line transmissions years after the transmitter had shut down. I told him it was impossible yet he wouldn't have it. We are not far from Dulwich..He has a 405 transmitter...
Thank you Tracy for your nice welcome too.
Martin
Thank you, Martin.
In the 405 installation at the Dulwich Vintage Wireless Museum we don't deliberately radiate 405 line signals. In fact we do our level best to keep then contained in the co-ax cables of the distribution system. The chances of being able receive anything in a house next door is minimal. Beyond that I'd say impossible.
www.borinsky.co.uk Jeffrey Borinsky www.becg.tv







