22-10-2019, 07:38 PM
I copied my Thunderbird profile on Windows directly across to Linux. Apart from the pcks11 problem it was painless. I expect by Firefox profile to be likewise when I do it.
There's a lot of Vbox items in the software manager but it's not at all obvious which one(s) you have to instal. i know that if you get the right one it will automatically deal with any dependencies. I'll be porting the actual VMs over from a Windows PC so that shouldn't cause any trouble. I'm reasonably au fait with using the settings in Vbox. I don't need the guest OS to have access to anything except a few folders on the host and in some cases to the internet.
There's a lot of Vbox items in the software manager but it's not at all obvious which one(s) you have to instal. i know that if you get the right one it will automatically deal with any dependencies. I'll be porting the actual VMs over from a Windows PC so that shouldn't cause any trouble. I'm reasonably au fait with using the settings in Vbox. I don't need the guest OS to have access to anything except a few folders on the host and in some cases to the internet.
www.borinsky.co.uk Jeffrey Borinsky www.becg.tv







