21-10-2019, 08:11 AM
Thanks both,
I'd love to see the southern scanner in action but my daughter is moving in to her first house around then so I may not be allowed a day pass!
Mike - I wouldn't be surprised if we were at BBC Wood Norton at the same time at some point as I spent over a year there all told between the early 70's and 80's (I did both radio and TV 'C' courses)
I'd love to see the southern scanner in action but my daughter is moving in to her first house around then so I may not be allowed a day pass!
Mike - I wouldn't be surprised if we were at BBC Wood Norton at the same time at some point as I spent over a year there all told between the early 70's and 80's (I did both radio and TV 'C' courses)







