20-10-2019, 08:07 PM
Welcome to GVR. I hope you'll find us a friendly and relaxed bunch.
Are you free on Saturday 16th November. If so you will be very welcome at this event: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/colour-tv...5577425113 I know it's ITV and you're ex-BBC but it's a good bit of TV history. I'm part of the team who will be bringing this vintage OB truck to Birmingham: https://becg.org.uk/projects/southern-television/ I think we will be working with modern ITV OBs to do a live transmission on the Friday 15th.
Are you free on Saturday 16th November. If so you will be very welcome at this event: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/colour-tv...5577425113 I know it's ITV and you're ex-BBC but it's a good bit of TV history. I'm part of the team who will be bringing this vintage OB truck to Birmingham: https://becg.org.uk/projects/southern-television/ I think we will be working with modern ITV OBs to do a live transmission on the Friday 15th.
www.borinsky.co.uk Jeffrey Borinsky www.becg.tv







