20-10-2019, 06:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2019, 06:49 PM by Mike Watterson.)
Hi!
I'm ex BBC too, though very long ago in the 1970s. A Communications Engineer. I think I might have been made redundant eventually with so much sold off & outsourced. I went into Electronics, Programming and then a bad mistake, IT!
Left IT and back into Electronics R&D and Comms Engineering in 2005, then redundant in early 2009!
Now I mostly write books, though I collect the odd vintage set and have an electronics lab/workshop.
I'm ex BBC too, though very long ago in the 1970s. A Communications Engineer. I think I might have been made redundant eventually with so much sold off & outsourced. I went into Electronics, Programming and then a bad mistake, IT!
Left IT and back into Electronics R&D and Comms Engineering in 2005, then redundant in early 2009!
Now I mostly write books, though I collect the odd vintage set and have an electronics lab/workshop.







