18-10-2019, 05:28 PM
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2019, 05:33 PM by Mike Watterson.)
Screenshot of my HDD
The first partition is EFI and has the boot code, instead of the legacy code on the booting partition
Second is Maybe MS Win7 Diagnostics
Next (3) is I think what used to have Win7, it was reduced to allow Linux dual boot. The NTFS partition with Win7 was changed to EXT4 and always had my data in Mike_Files when it was dual boot. I backed up & restored the user files.
There is a gap because these things go on weird boundaries (5)
Then there is (6), the original Linux OS when dual boot, now sole boot
Then there is Swap partition (7)
Last are stupid waste of space Lenovo utilities (4).
The first partition is EFI and has the boot code, instead of the legacy code on the booting partition
Second is Maybe MS Win7 Diagnostics
Next (3) is I think what used to have Win7, it was reduced to allow Linux dual boot. The NTFS partition with Win7 was changed to EXT4 and always had my data in Mike_Files when it was dual boot. I backed up & restored the user files.
There is a gap because these things go on weird boundaries (5)
Then there is (6), the original Linux OS when dual boot, now sole boot
Then there is Swap partition (7)
Last are stupid waste of space Lenovo utilities (4).







