29-07-2019, 08:40 PM
Thanks Jeffrey, looking after all that gear must be a monumental task!
Lawrence/Tracy, I love mums Gibson because of its sound, and it's rigid, you'd have a hard time knocking it out of tune ....but you just can't play it sitting down, so yeah, its a gimmick.
Planes been delayed
, but we should see the meteor shower because of it
, hope they turn the cabin lights out!
Catch up when I find some WiFi at the other end.
Amie.
Lawrence/Tracy, I love mums Gibson because of its sound, and it's rigid, you'd have a hard time knocking it out of tune ....but you just can't play it sitting down, so yeah, its a gimmick.
Planes been delayed
, but we should see the meteor shower because of it
, hope they turn the cabin lights out!Catch up when I find some WiFi at the other end.
Amie.






