Hi Amie
Thanks for the details of your dad, yes I remember the name Pat Pending very well and we probably exchanged comments on various threads. I remember chuckling at the name as it was something that was very commonly seen on all goods at the time.
I remember reading the sad news when your mum contacted this forum to let us know of his passing.
For some reason the text size your posts has got quite small, dont forget the rest of us are probably all suffering from failing eyesight due to being born during the golden age of valved radios.
Mike
Thanks for the details of your dad, yes I remember the name Pat Pending very well and we probably exchanged comments on various threads. I remember chuckling at the name as it was something that was very commonly seen on all goods at the time.
I remember reading the sad news when your mum contacted this forum to let us know of his passing.
For some reason the text size your posts has got quite small, dont forget the rest of us are probably all suffering from failing eyesight due to being born during the golden age of valved radios.
Mike






