26-07-2019, 08:25 AM
Hello Amie
Welcome to GVR. I'm sure you'll feel at home here. Questions are good - all of us, however experienced, are always learning. Please also feel free to join in with existing discussions. We're serious when we need to be but otherwise fond of a bit of humour. We don't mind if threads wander off topic though it's sometimes useful to start a new one. I'm sure you've read the rules - they're short, simple and common sense. I don't think we give the moderators much to worry about.
Many of us started young, sometimes very young. About 3 in my case, which ultimately led to a degree in electronics and a good career in engineering.
Looking forward to seeing your contributions to GVR.
Best wishes
Jeffrey
Welcome to GVR. I'm sure you'll feel at home here. Questions are good - all of us, however experienced, are always learning. Please also feel free to join in with existing discussions. We're serious when we need to be but otherwise fond of a bit of humour. We don't mind if threads wander off topic though it's sometimes useful to start a new one. I'm sure you've read the rules - they're short, simple and common sense. I don't think we give the moderators much to worry about.
Many of us started young, sometimes very young. About 3 in my case, which ultimately led to a degree in electronics and a good career in engineering.
Looking forward to seeing your contributions to GVR.
Best wishes
Jeffrey
www.borinsky.co.uk Jeffrey Borinsky www.becg.tv







