04-02-2019, 02:01 PM
I did buy one of these DDS modules but still have not got round to programming it...
Lot's of other things occupying my time at the moment unfortunately.
Semir
The attachment problem you're having might be because you are a new member.
There should be an 'Attachments' bar at the bottom of the page when you're typing a message.
It would be worth starting a new thread with details of your project - I'm sure there would be lots of interest, especially from me
Andy
Lot's of other things occupying my time at the moment unfortunately.
Semir
The attachment problem you're having might be because you are a new member.
There should be an 'Attachments' bar at the bottom of the page when you're typing a message.
It would be worth starting a new thread with details of your project - I'm sure there would be lots of interest, especially from me
Andy







