21-09-2018, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the interesting insight.
As the original poster of the question I am aware of 2 electronic converters from 405 to 625 these are used with stable video sources, and whilst I can get the pictures visible through a Sony TBC, I have no way of framing the VTR to the TBC. I wonder if it would be practical to replace the memory in the TBC with a frame store which would nullify the need to frame the VTR and would also allow for the addition of interpolation. Any ideas? Thanks
As the original poster of the question I am aware of 2 electronic converters from 405 to 625 these are used with stable video sources, and whilst I can get the pictures visible through a Sony TBC, I have no way of framing the VTR to the TBC. I wonder if it would be practical to replace the memory in the TBC with a frame store which would nullify the need to frame the VTR and would also allow for the addition of interpolation. Any ideas? Thanks






