06-08-2018, 08:54 AM
Many thanks Jeffrey for that datasheet scan plus the background information on BAL - sorry that you lost out financially with your design work...
The datasheet tells me that what I've got are 150ns 75R types. (I've got some 'A1' types as well...)
I would not have know this without your scan, just goes to show that you should never get rid of old databooks/catalogues !
It's interesting that they don't show the capacitors at each tap (as I found) - maybe that's deemed irrelevant/too obvious.
Andy
The datasheet tells me that what I've got are 150ns 75R types. (I've got some 'A1' types as well...)
I would not have know this without your scan, just goes to show that you should never get rid of old databooks/catalogues !
It's interesting that they don't show the capacitors at each tap (as I found) - maybe that's deemed irrelevant/too obvious.
Andy







