11-06-2018, 08:22 PM
Thanks for all the replies and good wishes I will post the restoration of my latest Tv once it gets underway. it's a set I have been looking for for a while a Murphy Astra.
I have always found the members very friendly on the aforementioned forum and have had a fair bit of help over the years, I am always careful what I post though and despite that have been "moderated " from time to time. my latest sin was to discuss a butchered Kb tv on the auction site That dare not speak it's name.. I should have known better I suppose!
Trevor I'm glad to hear the Thorn or BRC set is still alive and well I will let Mick know I'm sure he will be Pleased to hear.
Rich.
I have always found the members very friendly on the aforementioned forum and have had a fair bit of help over the years, I am always careful what I post though and despite that have been "moderated " from time to time. my latest sin was to discuss a butchered Kb tv on the auction site That dare not speak it's name.. I should have known better I suppose!
Trevor I'm glad to hear the Thorn or BRC set is still alive and well I will let Mick know I'm sure he will be Pleased to hear.
Rich.






