Following Peters original link works for me. https://tinyurl.com/y9ntburz
I get this page https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Classic-Cars/...?_from=R40&_nkw=flatnose%20morris&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684
then clicking on the photo of the car, I get this random page https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TVR-S2-2-9-/1...3241576891
Then click on the word "listing" in the blue banner take me to this page https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/183241576891?nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l10137
then click on "see original listing" and you get the original item. with a load of adverts for other cars at the top of the page.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Morris-Cowley...nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=60TZxtottM6S6Tf4gBY9XugOH74%253D&orig_cvip=true
I wonder if it depends on what type of device you are using.
I am using an old fashioned PC with Windows 7 and Firefox v60.
Mike
I get this page https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Classic-Cars/...?_from=R40&_nkw=flatnose%20morris&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684
then clicking on the photo of the car, I get this random page https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TVR-S2-2-9-/1...3241576891
Then click on the word "listing" in the blue banner take me to this page https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/183241576891?nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l10137
then click on "see original listing" and you get the original item. with a load of adverts for other cars at the top of the page.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Morris-Cowley...nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=60TZxtottM6S6Tf4gBY9XugOH74%253D&orig_cvip=true
I wonder if it depends on what type of device you are using.
I am using an old fashioned PC with Windows 7 and Firefox v60.
Mike






