Nick, can I run some idea past you as you are experienced in HV etc.
I have just bought 2 GU-81m tubes (I luv big glowing valves!).
I was going to use in parallel to make a plasma speaker but had this idea.
As you know plasma cannot reproduce bass.
I am thinking of making 2 separate plasma speakers, one fed with direct audio
and the other with delayed audio.
In this way, although still lacking bass, the sounds produced
might be more colourful and interesting to listen to.
The distance between the two plasmas could be varied to change the
echo characteristics maybe.
Any thoughts, please?
I
I have just bought 2 GU-81m tubes (I luv big glowing valves!).
I was going to use in parallel to make a plasma speaker but had this idea.
As you know plasma cannot reproduce bass.
I am thinking of making 2 separate plasma speakers, one fed with direct audio
and the other with delayed audio.
In this way, although still lacking bass, the sounds produced
might be more colourful and interesting to listen to.
The distance between the two plasmas could be varied to change the
echo characteristics maybe.
Any thoughts, please?
I







